How to connect Rebrandly + Esponce
Zapier lets you send info between Rebrandly and Esponce automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Our most popular Zap!
- New ClickTriggers when the Branded Link receives a new click. Warning! Be aware that this may cause a high task usage consumption!Trigger
- New Branded LinkTriggers when a new branded link is created.Trigger
- New Branded Link ClickTriggers when you receive a certain amount of clicks on any or on a specific branded link.Trigger
- Update Branded LinkUpdate the destination url of a branded link.Action
- Create Branded LinkCreate a short branded link from any URL.Action
- Find Branded LinkFind your branded link.Action
- New Trackable QR CodeTriggers when a new Trackable QR Code is added.Trigger
- Create New Static QR CodeCreate a new static QR Code.Action
Create a new trackable QR Code.
Update an existing Trackable QR Code.
- Step 1: Authenticate Rebrandly and Esponce.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.