How to connect Qgiv + NeonCRM
Zapier lets you send info between Qgiv and NeonCRM automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new transaction occurs.
Add an activity to an account.
- New TransactionTriggers when a new transaction occurs.Trigger
- New AccountTriggers when a new account is created.Trigger
- New ActivityTriggers when a new activity is created.Trigger
- New DonationTriggers when a new donation is created.Trigger
- Create Individual AccountCreates a new individual account.Action
- Create ActivityAdd an activity to an account.Action
- Create DonationCreates a new donation.Action
- Create Organization AccountCreates a new organization account.Action
Updates an individual account.
Updates an organization account.
Links an individual account to an organization account.
Finds an existing account.
- Step 1: Authenticate Qgiv + NeonCRM.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.