How to connect PSOhub + Jira Software Cloud
Zapier lets you send info between PSOhub and Jira Software Cloud automatically—no code required.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
New Contract Line
Triggers when a new contract line is added to an active project.Try ItTriggerScheduled
The e-mail address of the account that wants to create a timesheet registration
Use either the name of the contract line or the display name:
10.001 - Contract Line
or Contract Line
Date & time fromRequired
Date & time until
ORDER BYkeyword is not allowed in your query. Learn more about JQL.
Make sure you map the issue key instead of the ID (e.g. TEST-123 not 12345).
New Active Project
Triggers when a project is set to active.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when an existing issue is updated.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Make sure you map the issue key instead of the id (e.g. TEST-123 not 12345).
How PSOhub + Jira Software Cloud Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate PSOhub and Jira Software Cloud.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Jira Software Cloud Tutorials
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.