How to connect Printfection + InvoiceBerry
Zapier lets you send info between Printfection and InvoiceBerry automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Create Giveaway LinkCreates a gift URL that can be sent to a recipient so that they can redeem their swag gift.Action
- Create Collection OrderCreate orders for a Collection campaign. These orders will need to be reviewed and confirmed in your Collection campaign.Action
- New ClientTriggers when a new client is created.Trigger
- New Credit NoteTriggers when a new credit note is created.Trigger
- New ExpenseTriggers when a new expense is created.Trigger
- New InvoiceTriggers when a new invoice is created.Trigger
- New ItemTriggers when a new item is created.Trigger
- New QuoteTriggers when a new quote is created.Trigger
Creates a new client.
Adds a new expense.
Adds a new Invoice.
Adds a new item.
- Step 1: Authenticate Printfection and InvoiceBerry.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.