How to connect Perspective + FunnelCockpit
Zapier lets you send info between Perspective and FunnelCockpit automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Visitor Completed a FunnelTriggers when a new visitor reaches the last page a funnel.Trigger
- New Lead via FunnelTriggers when a new lead is created via a funnel.Trigger
- New CRM ContactTriggers when a new CRM contact is created.Trigger
- New Email ContactTriggers when a new email contact is created.Trigger
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a new form submission has been made.Trigger
- New Survey ResultTriggers when a new survey result has been created.Trigger
- New Webinar ViewerTriggers when a new webinar viewer is created.Trigger
- Create or Update CRM ContactCreates or updates a CRM ContactAction
Creates or updates an email contact.
Adds a webinar viewer.
Gets the upcoming Webinar Dates
- Step 1: Authenticate Perspective and FunnelCockpit.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.