Create Rise invitations from new starters in People HR
When this happens
Step 1: New Starter
Then do this
Step 2: Create Invitation
Use this template to create automated sign-up flows for the Rise account. This automation handles creating an invitation in your Rise account when a new employee is created within People HR. Just choose what information you want to use from the employee’s data, and we'll invite them to join Rise!
- New LeaverTriggers when an employee is marked as leaving the company using the Leaver Wizard on the employee overview screen.Trigger
- New StarterTriggers when a new employee is created within People using the New Starter option on the employee listTrigger
- Course CompletedTriggers when a learner completes a course.Trigger
- Course SubmittedTriggers when an author submits a course for publication.Trigger
- Enrollments CreatedTriggers when users or groups are enrolled in either a course or learning path.Trigger
- User CreatedTriggers when a user is added to your Rise account.Trigger
- Create InvitationInvite a new user to Rise.Action
- Find an InvitationSearch for Invitation by email.Action
Search for User by email.
Search for Invitation by email.