How to connect OffAlerts + Planning Pod
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Planning Pod automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Triggers when a new attendee is created in an event.Try ItTriggerScheduled
New Contract Signature
Triggers when a contract has been signed.Try ItTriggerScheduled
New Form Response
Triggers when a new form response is captured.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new appointment is created in the calendar.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new contact is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new deposit is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
New Invoice Payment
Triggers when a new payment is created for an invoice.Try ItTriggerScheduled
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and Planning Pod.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.