How to connect OffAlerts + Pico
Unfortunately, there are no combinations yet for OffAlerts and Pico.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- Contact CreatedTriggers when a user registers with a community through Pico or is otherwise created.Trigger
- Contact DeletedTriggers when a user's data is removed from a community.Trigger
- Contact UpdatedTriggers when a user's data is updated, including changing newsletter preference values.Trigger
- Payment CreatedTriggers when a payment is made from a user.Trigger
- Payment DeletedTriggers when a user sets a subscription to cancel at period end. (Including on switch plan, a new payment will be created when the other plan activates).Trigger
- Payment UpdatedTriggers when a saved payment method fails on a charge attempt.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and Pico.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.