How to connect OffAlerts + NUACOM
Unfortunately, there are no combinations yet for OffAlerts and NUACOM.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New Incoming CallTriggers when a new incoming call is received (includes answered and missed calls).Trigger
- New Incoming Missed CallTriggers when a new incoming call is missed.Trigger
- New CallTriggers when there is a new call (includes incoming, outgoing for answered and missed).Trigger
- New Outgoing Answered CallTriggers when a new outgoing answered call is made.Trigger
- New Outgoing CallTriggers when a new outgoing call is made (includes answered and unanswered calls).Trigger
- Find ContactFind a contact in NUACOM phone book.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and NUACOM.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.