How to connect OffAlerts + ChatBeacon
Unfortunately, there are no combinations yet for OffAlerts and ChatBeacon.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- Chat EndedTriggers when a chat ends.Trigger
- New Chat RequestTriggers when a new chat request has been made.Trigger
- New SessionTriggers when a new session is created.Trigger
- Survey SubmittedTriggers when an offline or post chat survey is submitted.Trigger
- Session on Page or QueryTriggers when visitor lands on page/query.Trigger
- Page VisitsTriggers when a session has visitor a number greater than or equal to the specified value.Trigger
- Chat Segment ContainsTriggers when a chat segment contains the specified data.Trigger
Triggers when a session with a site variable of equal value.
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and ChatBeacon.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.