How to connect Novocall + Outplay
Zapier lets you send info between Novocall and Outplay automatically—no code required.
Triggers when either the customer or the call rep misses the call. (Only after the call has ended)
Creates a call record
- Failed CallTriggers when either the customer or the call rep misses the call. (Only after the call has ended)Trigger
- Incoming CallTriggers when a customer makes a new request for a callback. (Only at the very start of the call)Trigger
- New MessageTriggers when a new message is submitted.Trigger
- New ScheduleTriggers when a customer makes a new appointment for a scheduled call.Trigger
- Successful CallTriggers when both customer & call rep have picked up the call. (Only after the call has completed)Trigger
- Create CallCreates a call recordAction
- New ProspectTriggers when Prospect is created in Outplay.Trigger
- Optout ProspectTriggers when Prospect has opted out in Outplay.Trigger
Triggers when Prospect is updated in Outplay.
Create or Update Prospect and Adds to Sequence based on the provided Sequence Identifier
- Step 1: Authenticate Novocall + Outplay.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.