How to connect New York Times + MakeMySummary
Zapier lets you send info between New York Times and MakeMySummary automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when a top article is published
automatically do this!
Summarize a Podcast using it URL
- New ArticleTriggers when a top article is publishedTriggerScheduled
- New Summary AvailableTriggers when a new summary has been processed and available.TriggerScheduled
- Summarize PodcastSummarize a Podcast using it URLActionScheduled
- Summarize TextSummarize a given TextActionScheduled
- Summarize WebpageSummarize a Webpage using its URLActionScheduled
- Summarize Youtube VideoSummarize a Youtube video using its URLActionScheduled
- Step 1: Authenticate New York Times + MakeMySummary.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.