How to connect New York Times + MakeMySummary
Zapier lets you send info between New York Times and MakeMySummary automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New ArticleTriggers when a top article is publishedTrigger
- New Summary AvailableTriggers when a new summary has been processed and available.Trigger
- Summarize PodcastSummarize a Podcast using it URLAction
- Summarize TextSummarize a given TextAction
- Summarize WebpageSummarize a Webpage using its URLAction
- Summarize Youtube VideoSummarize a Youtube video using its URLAction
- Step 1: Authenticate New York Times and MakeMySummary.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.