How to connect MemberVault + Vimeo
Zapier lets you send info between MemberVault and Vimeo automatically—no code required.
- User Completes an ActionTriggers when a user completes an action in your accountTrigger
- User Added to a ProductTriggers when a user is signs up for a specified product.Trigger
- User Email ConsentTriggers when a user approved or denies email consentTrigger
- Add User to ProductThis action will add a user to a product and create a login for them automatically if they don't already have one for your account.Action
- Remove User From ProductRemoves selected user from a productAction
- New Video I've LikedTriggers when I like a new video.Trigger
- New Video of MineTriggers when I add a new video!Trigger
- New Video by SearchTriggers when a new video is added that matches a search.Trigger
Triggers when another users (your choice) adds a video.
Upload a video to your Vimeo account. You need to ensure that your Vimeo account has sufficient quota to store the video.
- Step 1: Authenticate MemberVault and Vimeo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.