How to connect MakeMySummary + New York Times
Zapier lets you send info between MakeMySummary and New York Times automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Summary AvailableTriggers when a new summary has been processed and available.Trigger
- Summarize PodcastSummarize a Podcast using it URLAction
- Summarize TextSummarize a given TextAction
- Summarize WebpageSummarize a Webpage using its URLAction
- Summarize Youtube VideoSummarize a Youtube video using its URLAction
- New ArticleTriggers when a top article is publishedTrigger
- Step 1: Authenticate MakeMySummary and New York Times.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.