MailUp + Woodpecker.co Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between MailUp and Woodpecker.co.
It's easy to connect MailUp + Woodpecker.co and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
The specified email message on the list has been sent.
A new email message was created in the list. MailUp is a multi-list environment and messages are list-specific.
There is a new pending recipient in the specified list. MailUp is a multi-list environment. Pending recipients are those that have not confirmed their subscription to the specified list.
A recipient unsubscribed from the specified list. MailUp is a multi-list environment.
Triggers when a prospect opens your email.
A new email message template was created in the list. MailUp is a multi-list environment and templates are list-specific.
New group added to the specified list. MailUp is a multi-list environment and groups are list-specific.
There is a new subscriber in the specified list. MailUp is a multi-list environment.
Triggers when Woodpecker sends an email to prospect from campaign.
Triggers when you set a date for resuming follow-ups after you got an autoreply from a prospect.
- Step 1: Authenticate MailUp + Woodpecker.co.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.