How to connect LiveCall + ConvertFlow
Zapier lets you send info between LiveCall and ConvertFlow automatically—no code required.
- Call CompletedTriggers when a call is completed.Trigger
- Make CallMakes a Call connecting one of your consultants with a given phone number.Action
- CTA Form/Survey Submission (New)Triggers when a CTA has a form or survey element submitted.Trigger
- CTA Form/Survey Submission (Legacy)Triggers when a specific CTA has a form or survey element submitted.Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is created.Trigger
- Tag Added to ContactTriggers when a tag is added to a contact.Trigger
- Tag Removed From ContactTriggers when a tag is removed from a contact.Trigger
- Create or Update ContactCreates or updates a contact record in ConvertFlow.Action
Adds a tag to an existing contact. A new contact will be created if no contact matching given email address is present in ConvertFlow.
Removes a tag from an existing contact.
- Step 1: Authenticate LiveCall and ConvertFlow.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.