How to connect LeadGen App + Xperiencify
Zapier lets you send info between LeadGen App and Xperiencify automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New LeadTriggers when New Lead is received from Leadgen App.Trigger
- Student Added to CourseTriggers when a new student is added to the courseTrigger
- Add Tag to StudentAdd tag to studentAction
- Add Student to a CourseCreates a Student in CourseAction
- Remove Student From a Specific CourseRemove a student's access from a specific courseAction
- Remove Student From All CoursesRemove Student From All Coach CoursesAction
- Remove Tag From StudentRemove tag from studentAction
- Suspend Student From CourseSuspend Student From CourseAction
Unsuspend Student From Course
Updates a Custom Fields
- Step 1: Authenticate LeadGen App and Xperiencify.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.