How to connect LeadGen App + UserVitals
Zapier lets you send info between LeadGen App and UserVitals automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New LeadTriggers when New Lead is received from Leadgen App.Trigger
- New MessageTriggers when a new inbox message is created and received.Trigger
- New ChangelogTriggers when a new changelog entry is created and received.Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is created.Trigger
- New InsightTriggers when a new insight is created on the UserVitals Portal.Trigger
- New StoryTriggers when a new story is created.Trigger
- Story Status ChangeTriggers when a story changes it's status in the roadmap.Trigger
- Change Story StatusChanges the status of the story on Roadmap.Action
Creates a Message
Creates a Story
- Step 1: Authenticate LeadGen App and UserVitals.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.