How to connect LeadGen App + Uberall
Zapier lets you send info between LeadGen App and Uberall automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New LeadTriggers when New Lead is received from Leadgen App.Trigger
- New ReviewTriggers when a new review has been publishedTrigger
- New Location CreatedTriggers when a new location is createdTrigger
- New Social Post CreatedTriggers when a new social post is createdTrigger
- Recently Disconnected ListingsTriggers when a listing has been disconnected (Facebook or Google)Trigger
- Location UpdateTriggers when a new update has been run on a locationTrigger
- Create a BusinessCreate a BusinessAction
- Create a LocationCreate a location and add it to an existing businessAction
Create a new Social Post. Requires either one businessId or one locationId or one label. When a combination of those fields is provided all matching locations are added together.
Create a new user
Reply to a Review
- Step 1: Authenticate LeadGen App and Uberall.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.