How to connect LeadGen App + PT Distinction
Zapier lets you send info between LeadGen App and PT Distinction automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New LeadTriggers when New Lead is received from Leadgen App.Trigger
- Client AddedTriggers when a new client is added.Trigger
- Client Added to GroupTriggers when a client is added to a group.Trigger
- Pre-Made Package Sign UpTriggers when someone signs up to a pre-made package.Trigger
- Add ClientAdds a new client. If a client with this email address has already been added it does nothing new.Action
- Add Package to ClientAdds a Pre-Made Package to a clients account. Note that if the client isn't already set up you will need to use the Add Client action first.Action
- Add Client to GroupAdds a client to a group.Action
- Put Client OnlineSets the chosen client's account to online, giving the client online access.Action
- PT Distinction
Sets the chosen client's account to print only.
- Step 1: Authenticate LeadGen App and PT Distinction.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.