How to connect LeadGen App + PayFacile
Unfortunately, there are no combinations yet for LeadGen App and PayFacile.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New LeadTriggers when New Lead is received from Leadgen App.Trigger
- New Payment for All ProductsTriggers when a new payment is recorded.Trigger
- New Payment for Specific ProductTriggers when a new payment is recorded for a specific product.Trigger
- Payment Failed - Payment Info DefectiveTriggers when a payment failed because of customer's payment informations are defective.Trigger
- Payment Failed - Payment Info ExpiredTriggers when a payment failed because of customer's payment informations are expired.Trigger
- Payment Failed - Insufficient FundsTriggers when a payment failed because of insufficient funds.Trigger
- Subscription TerminatedTriggers when a subscription is terminated.Trigger
- New Order for All ProductsTriggers when a new order is successfully placed. The payment has been validated.Trigger
Triggers when a new order is successfully placed for a specific product. The payment has been validated.
- Step 1: Authenticate LeadGen App and PayFacile.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.