How to connect LeadGen App + MyCarTracks
Unfortunately, there are no combinations yet for LeadGen App and MyCarTracks.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New LeadTriggers when New Lead is received from Leadgen App.Trigger
- TracksTriggers when a new track is available.Trigger
- Users ListTriggers when a new user/driver is created. Contains the list of users that are connected to you, either a driver or any of user you created.Trigger
- Vehicles ListTriggers when a new vehicle is created. Contains a list of all vehicles. The response includes also vehicles that are not included in your paid plan. Use parameter 'paid' to filter paid or not-paid vehicles.Trigger
- Find One Track With DataReturns track details identified by an ID, optionally including track points in the requested format (KML, CSV, GPX).Action
- Find TracksFinds Tracks by the filterAction
- Step 1: Authenticate LeadGen App and MyCarTracks.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.