How to connect LeadGen App + awork
Zapier lets you send info between LeadGen App and awork automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New LeadTriggers when New Lead is received from Leadgen App.Trigger
- New ProjectTriggers when a new project is created.Trigger
- New TaskTriggers when a new task is created. The trigger only fires for tasks with a project assigned, not for private tasks.Trigger
- New Time EntryTriggers when a new time entry is created.Trigger
- Updated TaskTriggers when a task is updated. The trigger only fires for tasks with a project assigned, not for private tasks.Trigger
- Updated Time EntryTriggers when a time entry is updated.Trigger
- Create ClientCreates a new client.Action
- Create ProjectCreates a new project.Action
Creates a new project task.
Finds a project by name
Finds a user by email
- Step 1: Authenticate LeadGen App and awork.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.