How to connect kvCORE + Smart Alto
Zapier lets you send info between kvCORE and Smart Alto automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
- Campaign ActionTriggers when a campaign action runs for a specific Zap ID.Trigger
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead (excluding transfers) is added to your account (may be delayed about 15 minutes).Trigger
- Create Contact (Post)Creates a new contact within an account, optionally assigned to an agent.Action
- Update ContactUpdates a new contact within an account.Action
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is added.Trigger
- New MessageTriggers when a new message is added.Trigger
- Create or Update ContactСreate a new contact or update an existing oneAction
- Step 1: Authenticate kvCORE and Smart Alto.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.