Klick-Tipp Help & Support
What Klick-Tipp Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- Contact Clicked On Link - Triggers when a contact clicks on a specific link.
- SMS Sent To Contact - Triggers when an SMS is sent to a contact.
- Contact Opened Email - Triggers when an email is opened by a contact.
- Email Sent To Contact - Triggers when an email is sent to a contact.
- Contact Loaded Conversion Pixel - Triggers when a contact loads a conversion pixel on your website.
- Tag Added To Contact - Triggers when a tag gets added to a contact for the first time.
- Contact Viewed Email In Web Browser - Triggers when a contact clicks on the 'view in web browser' link in an email.
- Add Contact - Adds a new subscriber to your ContactCloud.
- Tag Contact - Adds one or multiple tags to a contact.
- Unsubscribe Contact - Unsubscribes a contact from your ContactCloud.
- Untag Contact - Removes a tag from a contact.
How to Get Started with Klick-Tipp on Zapier
To get started with Klick-Tipp on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your Klick-Tipp account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Klick-Tipp username and password. Please also select the option “Klick-Tipp” from the dropdown “endpoint”.
Click “Continue” and if your login details were correct your Klick-Tipp account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With Klick-Tipp
Common Problems with Klick-Tipp on Zapier
Can I use Zapier with a Klick-Tipp Standard account?#
In order to use Zapier with Klick-Tipp you need to have access to the Klick-Tipp API. Therefore you need to upgrade your account to at least a “Premium” account to get in touch with Zapier.
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message