How to connect K Factors + Teyuto
Zapier lets you send info between K Factors and Teyuto automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New NotificationTriggers when a new notification is created.Trigger
- Get Widget DataGets widget dataAction
- Post Widget DataPosts data to widgetAction
- Abandoned CartTriggers when a user abandons the cart without purchasingTrigger
- Began to Play VideoTrigger when a user plays a video for the first time.Trigger
- Deleted SubscriptionTriggers when user subscription is deleted.Trigger
- New ChargeTriggers when a new charge is created.Trigger
- New SubscriptionTriggers when there is a new subscription.Trigger
Triggers when a new user is created.
Triggers when a user views the video completely
- Step 1: Authenticate K Factors and Teyuto.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.