How to connect K Factors + Apify
Zapier lets you send info between K Factors and Apify automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New NotificationTriggers when a new notification is created.Trigger
- Get Widget DataGets widget dataAction
- Post Widget DataPosts data to widgetAction
- Finished Actor RunTriggers whenever a selected actor is run and finished.Trigger
- Finished Task RunTriggers whenever a selected task is run and finished.Trigger
- Run ActorRuns a selected actor.Action
- Run TaskRuns a selected actor task.Action
- Set Key-Value Store RecordCreates a new or updates an existing record in a key-value store.Action
Fetches items from a dataset.
Gets a record from a key-value store.
Finds the most recent actor run with a specific status.
Finds the most recent task run with a specific status.
- Step 1: Authenticate K Factors and Apify.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.