How to connect Journey + Inoreader
Zapier lets you send info between Journey and Inoreader automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Article in Folder
Triggers when a new article is available in a specified folder.
automatically do this!
Create Journal Entry
Creates a new journal entry.
- Create Journal EntryCreates a new journal entry.ActionScheduled
- New Article in FolderTriggers when a new article is available in a specified folder.TriggerScheduled
- New Broadcasted ArticleTriggers when you broadcast an article. It also contains your broadcast message.TriggerScheduled
- New Starred ArticleTriggers when you star an article.TriggerScheduled
- New SubscriptionTriggers when you subscribe to a feed (RSS or social network).TriggerScheduled
- New Tagged ArticleTriggers when you add a specified tag to an article.TriggerScheduled
- Save a Web PageSaves an external web page into your Inoreader account. You can access it from "Saved web pages" at any time.ActionScheduled
Subscribes you to the RSS feed from the provided URL.
- Step 1: Authenticate Journey + Inoreader.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.