How to connect Jira Software Cloud + Yuvo
Zapier lets you send info between Jira Software Cloud and Yuvo automatically—no code required.
- New IssueTriggers when a new issue is created.Trigger
- New Issue (Via JQL)Triggers when a new issue is added that matches some JQL.Trigger
- Updated IssueTriggers when an existing issue is updated.Trigger
- Add Comment to IssueAdds a new comment to an issue.Action
- Add Watcher to IssueAdds a new watcher to an issue.Action
- Create IssueCreates a new issue.Action
- Update IssueUpdates an existing issue.Action
- Find IssueSearches for an issue by summary or key.Action
- Jira Software Cloud
Finds an existing user.
Triggers when an employee leaves the company and has been offboarded in Yuvo HRIS.
Triggers when a new employee joins the company in Yuvo and has been onboarded.
- Step 1: Authenticate Jira Software Cloud + Yuvo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.