How to connect Jira Software Cloud + New Relic Insights
Zapier lets you send info between Jira Software Cloud and New Relic Insights automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New IssueTriggers when a new issue is created.Trigger
- New Issue (Via JQL)Triggers when a new issue is added that matches some JQL.Trigger
- Updated IssueTriggers when an existing issue is updated.Trigger
- Add Comment to IssueAdds a new comment to an issue.Action
- Add Watcher to IssueAdds a new watcher to an issue.Action
- Create IssueCreates a new issue.Action
- Update IssueUpdates an existing issue.Action
- Find IssueSearches for an issue by summary or key.Action
- Jira Software Cloud
Finds an existing user.
- New Relic Insights
Create a new custom event inside New Relic Insights for tracking.
- Step 1: Authenticate Jira Software Cloud and New Relic Insights.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.