How to connect Jira Service Management + Productboard
Zapier lets you send info between Jira Service Management and Productboard automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New RequestTriggers when a request is created.Trigger
- Updated RequestTriggers when a request is updated.Trigger
- Create RequestCreate a new request.Action
- New FeatureTriggers when a new feature is created.Trigger
- New NoteTriggers when a new note is created.Trigger
- Create FeatureCreates a new feature.Action
- Create NoteCreates a new note.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Jira Service Management and Productboard.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Productboard is beautiful, simple, and powerful product management. Product leaders can easily centralize user and market research, capture and organize feature ideas, prioritize against clear strategic objectives and keep everyone on the same page thanks to delightful, interactive roadmaps.