How to connect InTouch Tool + EasyCSV
Zapier lets you send info between InTouch Tool and EasyCSV automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- All Followups SentTriggers when all followups were sent and there were no reply.Trigger
- New ConnectionTriggers when a person connects with you on LinkedIn.Trigger
- First ReplyTriggers when a prospect responds on LinkedIn for the first time.Trigger
- Create a ProspectCreates a prospectAction
- Pause a ProspectPauses prospect from further communication so they won't receive any messages moving forward.Action
- New CSV File Generated via ImportTriggers when a new CSV File is generated after new data has been imported.Trigger
- New Spreadsheet Row ImportTriggered for every row/record in a spreadsheet being imported.Trigger
- Create CSV FileCreates a CSV File that can be used in your Zap, automatically emailed as an attachment, or uploaded to a specific place via SFTP.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate InTouch Tool and EasyCSV.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.