How to connect InTouch Tool + EasyCSV
Zapier lets you send info between InTouch Tool and EasyCSV automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
All Followups Sent
Triggers when all followups were sent and there were no reply.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a prospect responds on LinkedIn for the first time.Try ItTriggerInstant
LinkedIn Profile URLRequired
New Spreadsheet Row Import
Triggered for every row/record in a spreadsheet being imported.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a person connects with you on LinkedIn.Try ItTriggerInstant
LinkedIn profile URLRequired
New CSV File Generated via Import
Triggers when a new CSV File is generated after new data has been imported.Try ItTriggerInstant
CSV File: Header and Data Rows (Separate column values for each row with commas)Required
CSV Filename (optional)
- Step 1: Authenticate InTouch Tool and EasyCSV.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.