How to connect IgnitePost + ConvertFlow
Zapier lets you send info between IgnitePost and ConvertFlow automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Create Handwritten CardCreates a handwritten card.Action
- Form/Survey Submission (New)Triggers when a form or survey element is submitted.Trigger
- CTA Form/Survey Submission (Legacy)Triggers when a specific CTA has a form or survey element submitted.Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is created.Trigger
- Tag Added to ContactTriggers when a tag is added to a contact.Trigger
- Tag Removed From ContactTriggers when a tag is removed from a contact.Trigger
- Create or Update ContactCreates or updates a contact record in ConvertFlow.Action
- Add a TagAdds a tag to an existing contact. A new contact will be created if no contact matching given email address is present in ConvertFlow.Action
This will perform a full deletion of the contact record in ConvertFlow. Useful for GDPR workflows.
Removes a tag from an existing contact.
- Step 1: Authenticate IgnitePost and ConvertFlow.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.