How to connect Height + Forms for Slack
Zapier lets you send info between Height and Forms for Slack automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Completed TaskTriggers when a task is completed (i.e. Done, Won't do, …).Trigger
- New MessageTriggers when a new message is created.Trigger
- New or Updated TaskTriggers when a task is created or updated.Trigger
- New TaskTriggers when a new task is created.Trigger
- Task Added to a ListTriggers when a task is added to a list.Trigger
- Task Assigned to UserTriggers when a task is assigned to a specific user.Trigger
- Updated TaskTriggers when a task is updated.Trigger
- Task Updated to StatusTriggers when a task is updated to a specific status.Trigger
Creates a message on a task.
Creates a task in your workspace.
Update one or multiple tasks by id.
Fetch a task with some more information.
Search tasks through with a text query.
- Forms for Slack
Triggers when a new form response is sent to Slack.
- Step 1: Authenticate Height and Forms for Slack.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.