How to connect Ganttic + Google Assistant
Zapier lets you send info between Ganttic and Google Assistant automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Project DeletedTriggers when a project is deleted.Trigger
- Resource DeletedTriggers when a resource is deleted.Trigger
- Task DeletedTriggers when a task is deleted.Trigger
- Project AddedTriggers when a new project is added.Trigger
- Resource AddedTriggers when a new resource is added.Trigger
- Task AddedTriggers when a new task is added.Trigger
- Project UpdatedTriggers when a project is updated.Trigger
- Resource UpdatedTriggers when a resource is updated.Trigger
Triggers when a task is updated.
Creates a new project.
Creates a new resource.
Creates a new task.
- Google Assistant
Triggers when invoked via Google Assistant
- Step 1: Authenticate Ganttic and Google Assistant.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.