Frame.io + Status Hero Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Frame.io and Status Hero.
It's easy to connect Frame.io + Status Hero and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Trigger when a new asset is uploaded.
Triggers when an Asset's status label is updated.
Triggers when a Comment is updated.
Triggers when someone on the team reacts (with an emoji) to a check-in from someone else on the team.
Triggered when an asset is deleted.
Triggers when a new Comment is left on an Asset.
Triggers when someone on the team comments on a check-in from someone else on the team.
Triggers when someone on the team checks-in with a status update.
- Step 1: Authenticate Frame.io + Status Hero.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.