FormTitan Help & Support
What FormTitan Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Form Submission - Triggers when a new form entry (submission) is created.
- Find Form - Finds an existing form.
- None yet!
How to Get Started with FormTitan on Zapier
To get started with FormTitan on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your FormTitan account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your FormTitan's API key and your Subdomain.
To locate your API Key in your FormTitan account, please follow these steps:
- Log into your FormTitan account.
- Click "My Account" from the Top Menu.
- Choose "API".
- Check Allow API Access.
- Check API Access to Forms and Submission.
- Copy the generate API key to your clipboard.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API was entered correctly your FormTitan account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with FormTitan
Common Problems with FormTitan on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message