How to connect Facebook Groups + Vimeo
Zapier lets you send info between Facebook Groups and Vimeo automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New EventTriggers when a new event is created for a group.Trigger
- New PhotoTriggers when a new photo is added to a group's feed.Trigger
- New PostTriggers when a new status is added to a group's feed.Trigger
- New VideoTriggers when a new video is added to a group's feed.Trigger
- Post MessageCreates a new message post in a group's feedAction
- Post PhotoCreates a new photo post in a group's feedAction
- New Video I've LikedTriggers when I like a new video.Trigger
- New Video of MineTriggers when I add a new video!Trigger
Triggers when a new video is added that matches a search.
Triggers when another users (your choice) adds a video.
Upload a video to your Vimeo account. You need to ensure that your Vimeo account has sufficient quota to store the video.
- Step 1: Authenticate Facebook Groups and Vimeo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.