Facebook Groups + Pushpress Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Facebook Groups and Pushpress.
It's easy to connect Facebook Groups + Pushpress and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a new event is created for a group.
Triggers when a new status is added to a group's feed.
Triggers when a check-in occurs on your PushPress system.
Triggers when any person in your PushPress system is changed. A person can be a lead, member or otherwise.
Triggers when a membership subscription is created.
Triggers when a new photo is added to a group's feed.
Triggers when a new video is added to a group's feed.
Triggers when a new person is entered into PushPress.
Triggers when a Registration occurs on your PushPress system.
Triggers when a membership subscription is updated.
- Step 1: Authenticate Facebook Groups + Pushpress.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.