How to connect Facebook Groups + Podia
Zapier lets you send info between Facebook Groups and Podia automatically—no code required.
- New EventTriggers when a new event is created for a group.Trigger
- New PhotoTriggers when a new photo is added to a group's feed.Trigger
- New PostTriggers when a new status is added to a group's feed.Trigger
- New VideoTriggers when a new video is added to a group's feed.Trigger
- Post MessageCreates a new message post in a group's feedAction
- Post PhotoCreates a new photo post in a group's feedAction
- Cancel Membership SubscriptionTriggers when a subscriber cancels a membership plan.Trigger
- New Membership SubscriptionTriggers when a customer subscribes to a membership plan.Trigger
Triggers when a customer subscribes to an email list on the site or a pre-launch course
Triggers when a user purchases a free or paid online course or digital download.
Subscribes a customer to an email list
Enrolls a customer in a product
Subscribes a customer to a membership plan
- Step 1: Authenticate Facebook Groups + Podia.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.