How to connect Facebook Groups + HeySummit
Zapier lets you send info between Facebook Groups and HeySummit automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New EventTriggers when a new event is created for a group.Trigger
- New PhotoTriggers when a new photo is added to a group's feed.Trigger
- New PostTriggers when a new status is added to a group's feed.Trigger
- New VideoTriggers when a new video is added to a group's feed.Trigger
- Post MessageCreates a new message post in a group's feedAction
- Post PhotoCreates a new photo post in a group's feedAction
- New AttendeeTriggers when a new attendee registers for your HeySummit event.Trigger
- New Talk AttendeeTriggers when a new attendee registers for a Talk within your HeySummit Event. A Zap is sent for each Talk they register for.Trigger
Triggers when an attendee purchased a ticket on your HeySummit event.
- Step 1: Authenticate Facebook Groups and HeySummit.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.