How to connect Donorbox + OpenPhone
Zapier lets you send info between Donorbox and OpenPhone automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New or Updated CampaignAdd a new campaign. Can be used to update an existing campaign too.Trigger
- New or Updated DonationAdd a new donation. Can be used to update an existing donation too.Trigger
- New or Updated DonorAdd a new donor. Can be used to update an existing donor too.Trigger
- New or Updated PlanAdd a new plan. Can be used to update an existing plan too.Trigger
- Call Recording CompletedTriggers when a call recording has finished.Trigger
- Incoming Call CompletedTriggers when an incoming call is completed. If the call is not picked up by you, the answeredAt field will be null. If the user leaves a voicemail, you will get the recording and a transcription on the same object.Trigger
- Outgoing Message DeliveredTriggers when an outbound message was delivered to the recipients.Trigger
- Incoming Message ReceivedTriggers when you receive a message.Trigger
Triggers when an outgoing call has ended.
Creates a contact or updates an existing contact.
Sends a new message via OpenPhone.
- Step 1: Authenticate Donorbox and OpenPhone.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.