How to connect Donorbox + MemberVault
Zapier lets you send info between Donorbox and MemberVault automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New or Updated CampaignAdd a new campaign. Can be used to update an existing campaign too.Trigger
- New or Updated DonationAdd a new donation. Can be used to update an existing donation too.Trigger
- New or Updated DonorAdd a new donor. Can be used to update an existing donor too.Trigger
- New or Updated PlanAdd a new plan. Can be used to update an existing plan too.Trigger
- Completed LessonTriggers when a user completes a selected lesson in your accountTrigger
- Completed ModuleTriggers when a user completes a selected module in your accountTrigger
- Earned X EPTriggers when a user reaches the configured EP numberTrigger
- Hot LeadTriggers when a user becomes a Hot LeadTrigger
Triggers when a user completes an action in your account
Triggers when a user is signs up for a specified product.
Triggers when a user approved or denies email consent
This action will add a user to a product and create a login for them automatically if they don't already have one for your account.
Removes selected user from a product
- Step 1: Authenticate Donorbox and MemberVault.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.