How to connect DailyBot + Quotient
Zapier lets you send info between DailyBot and Quotient automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Kudos GivenTriggers every time that any Kudos are given to someone in your DailyBot organization.Trigger
- New Check-In Response CompletedTriggers when a response is added to a check-in in DailyBot by any user from your organization.Trigger
- New Form Response CompletedTriggers when a new response is added to a form in Dailybot by any user from your organization or external user.Trigger
- New Check-In Response Completed (Deprecated)Triggers when a response is added to a check-in in DailyBot by any user from your organization.Trigger
- Give KudosIt gives kudos to one or several users in DailyBot.Action
- Send MessageIt sends a DailyBot Message to one or several users, or to a group of people (via channel or room).Action
- Quote AcceptedTriggers when a Quote is Accepted.Trigger
- Quote DeclinedTriggers when a Quote is Declined.Trigger
Triggers when a Customer asks a New Question.
Triggers when a New Quote is first Sent.
Triggers every time a Customer views a Quote. Note: Concurrent views within a 6 hour period will fire a trigger on the first-view only.
Creates a new Contact.
Creates a new Lead.
- Step 1: Authenticate DailyBot and Quotient.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.