Add new Sumo subscribers to a Customer.io workspace
When this happens
Step 1: New Email Subscriber
Then do this
Step 2: Create or Update a Person
Looking for an easy way to engage customers after you've captured their email? This Zapier integration will automatically create or update a customer in Customer.io whenever a new email subscriber is added to Sumo.
Note: If you're using Customer.io to manage your marketing funnel activities, you should use email (lower case) as customer_id
How this Sumo-Customer.io integration works
- A new email subscriber is added to Sumo.
- A new customer is created in Customer.io as a result.
- New Email SubscriberTriggers when a new email subscriber is created.Trigger
- Create or Update a PersonCreates a new person. If the person already exists, it will be updated.Action
- Create Anonymous EventCreates an anonymous event.Action
- Create EventCreates an event.Action