How to connect CrazyCall + FastField Mobile Forms
Zapier lets you send info between CrazyCall and FastField Mobile Forms automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Missed Project CallTriggers when an incoming call is missed in a specific project. Do not use this trigger if the same phone number is added to multiple projects.Trigger
- New Missed CallTriggers when an incoming call is missed.Trigger
- New Successful CallTriggers when a call is saved as successful.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a new contact for a project.Action
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a new Form is submitted to FastField.Trigger
- Create Form DispatchSends a Form to one or more users, with the option of pre-populating Form Fields. The Form appears in the users inbox in the FastField Mobile App.Action
- Update Global ListReplaces an existing FastField Global List with a Global List in a xlsx or csv file.Action
- Update Lookup ListReplaces an existing FastField Lookup List with a Lookup List in a xlsx or csv file.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate CrazyCall and FastField Mobile Forms.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.