How to connect CloudConvert + kvCORE
Zapier lets you send info between CloudConvert and kvCORE automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New JobTriggers when a new job is created.Trigger
- Job FailedTriggers when a job failed.Trigger
- Job FinishedTriggers when a job finished.Trigger
- Create ArchiveCreate a ZIP, RAR... archive.Action
- Capture a WebsiteCreates job to capture a website as PDF or create a website screenshot as JPG or PNG.Action
- Convert a FileCreates job to convert a file.Action
- Merge Files to PDFMerge multiple files into one single PDF.Action
- Optimize a FileCreates job to optimize a file.Action
Triggers when a campaign action runs for a specific Zap ID.
Triggers when a new lead (excluding transfers) is added to your account (may be delayed about 15 minutes).
Creates a new contact within an account, optionally assigned to an agent.
Updates a new contact within an account.
- Step 1: Authenticate CloudConvert and kvCORE.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.