Do More With CheckMarket
Zapier allows you to instantly connect CheckMarket with 1,500+ apps to automate your work and find productivity super powers.
Create rows in Google Sheets from new CheckMarket survey respondents
Transform CheckMarket's most used raw data export into a real-time online Google spreadsheet. Each new CheckMarket respondent will be added as a new row in your sheet, ready to be included in your reports.
How this CheckMarket-Google Sheets integration works
- A new respondent completes your live CheckMarkets survey
- A new row in your Google sheet will be created containing the respondent information and responses
What you need
- CheckMarket account with a Live survey, containing at least one respondent
- Gmail account with a spreadsheet containing a header row
Update SalesForce contacts with CheckMarket survey results
Keep track of your individual CheckMarket survey results in Salesforce. This integration will automatically create/update a contact in SalesForce every time a new respondent fills out a CheckMarket survey, so you never have to jump between tools.
How this CheckMarket-Salesforce integration works
- A respondent takes a CheckMarket survey
- Zapier finds a Salesforce contact with the survey results. If it does not exist, it is created.
- Zapier updates the Salesforce contact if it is found
What you need
- CheckMarket account with a Live survey
- Salesforce account
Add new CheckMarket respondents as rows in an Excel spreadsheet
Focus on your custom excel reports while you receive your respondents in real-time. Each new CheckMarket respondent will be added as a new row in your Excel sheet, ready to be included in your reports.
How this CheckMarket-Excel integration works
- A new respondent completes your live survey
- A new row in your Excel sheet will be created containing the respondent information and responses
Email your team when CheckMarket API throttling limits are reached
It's very frustrating to have a failing application without being informed about it. Use this integration to send yourself and your team an email notification once the throttling limits of the CheckMarket API are reached.
How it works
- Your CheckMarket integrations are sending to much requests to the CheckMarket API and get throttled.
- Zapier automatically emails the throttling details to the email address of your choice
What you need
- CheckMarket account
- Email address to send the throttling notification to
Unsubscribe CheckMarket unsubscribed respondents from MailChimp lists
Eliminate your duplication efforts with this integration! Unsubscribe your respondents who no longer want to participate in your CheckMarket surveys from your MailChimp list.
How this CheckMarket-MailChimp integration works
- A respondent has chosen to opt-out in your CheckMarket survey invitation
- Zapier unsubscribes this respondent from your MailChimp list.
Send CheckMarket survey invitations for new rows in Google Sheets
Use your favorite Google app to keep track of the contacts which you would like to invite to your survey. Each new row containing contact information will be added to the CheckMarket contacts. We will automatically and almost instantly invite them for your survey.
How this Google Sheet-CheckMarket integration works
- A new row containing contact information has been added to your Google Sheet
- CheckMarket will add your contact to the survey
- Google Sheets
Periodically send CheckMarket survey invitations
Use the Zapier scheduler to invite contacts to your CheckMarket survey each day in order to achieve an automated daily feedback program.
How this Schedule-CheckMarket integration works
- Each day at the specified hour the schedule trigger will activate
- A new contact will be added to your CheckMarket survey
- Schedule by Zapier
Send channel messages in Slack whenever you receive completed responses in CheckMarket
Receive message in your Slack channel while respondents are coming in for your CheckMarket survey. Each new respondent will trigger a new message in Slack, immediately use the actual responses within the message, follow up in your team's Slack channel. In case you only want to receive a message for specific respondents, add a Zapier filter in between both apps. For instance: only receive a Slack message when your respondents give a low score.
How this CheckMarket-Slack integration works
- You receive a completed response in CheckMarket
- Zapier sends a message in the Slack channel you chose.
Verify CheckMarket survey respondents with NeverBounce and add them to Drip
Keep invalid email data from entering your Drip account when entered through a CheckMarket survey with NeverBounce. When a respondent completes a CheckMarket survey where they have entered their email address as a response, NeverBounce determines if the email address is valid. Any email address that returns a valid result code is created as a new subscriber or updated in your Drip account with a tag labeling the address as “valid.” Email addresses entered in a survey as a response that return invalid, disposable, or unknown results are also updated with the corresponding result code as a tag in Drip.
How this CheckMarket-NeverBounce-Drip integration works
- Submit an email on a CheckMarket survey
- Zapier sends the email to be verified with NeverBounce
- Zapier adds the email to Drip with the NeverBounce result code as the tag
Add new CheckMarket respondents to an AWeber list
Do you need to engage survey respondents after your survey is over? Use this integration to automatically transfer a person's contact information to AWeber and keep the conversation flowing with engaging, relevant email campaigns. This Zapier integration will create a new AWeber subscriber whenever a new response is received in CheckMarket.
How this CheckMarket-AWeber integration works
- A new response is recorded in CheckMarket.
- Zapier creates a new AWeber subscriber based on the information provided.
Get started for free—14 day trial of premium features and apps.
No coding required—automate any of 1,500+ apps in minutes.
Enterprise-level security—connect mission-critical apps.
Launched on Zapier July 10, 2017
Zapier combines Triggers (like "Panelist Unsubscribed") and Actions (like "Send Survey Invitation") to complete an action in one app when a trigger occurs in another app. These combos—called "Zaps"—complete your tasks automatically.
The following CheckMarket Triggers, Searches, and Actions are supported by Zapier:
Triggers when a panelists chooses to opt out of receiving further emails from the sender.
Triggers when a respondent has completed a survey.
Triggers when an email invitation for a panelist has bounced.
Triggers when the throttling limit for your API requests has been reached.
Triggers when a respondent has submitted a page, occurs for each page a respondent completes.
Add a new panelist to your survey. If your survey is Live and the CheckMarket email channel is active, a survey invitation will be automatically sent.