Do More With CheckMarket
Zapier allows you to instantly connect CheckMarket with 1,500+ apps to automate your work and find productivity super powers.
Create rows in Google Sheets from new CheckMarket survey respondents
Transform CheckMarket's most used raw data export into a real-time online Google spreadsheet. Each new CheckMarket respondent will be added as a new row in your sheet, ready to be included in your reports.
How this CheckMarket-Google Sheets integration works
- A new respondent completes your live CheckMarkets survey
- A new row in your Google sheet will be created containing the respondent information and responses
What you need
- CheckMarket account with a Live survey, containing at least one respondent
- Gmail account with a spreadsheet containing a header row
Update SalesForce contacts with CheckMarket survey results
Keep track of your individual CheckMarket survey results in Salesforce. This integration will automatically create/update a contact in SalesForce every time a new respondent fills out a CheckMarket survey, so you never have to jump between tools.
How this CheckMarket-Salesforce integration works
- A respondent takes a CheckMarket survey
- Zapier finds a Salesforce contact with the survey results. If it does not exist, it is created.
- Zapier updates the Salesforce contact if it is found
What you need
- CheckMarket account with a Live survey
- Salesforce account
Add new CheckMarket respondents as rows in an Excel spreadsheet
Focus on your custom excel reports while you receive your respondents in real-time. Each new CheckMarket respondent will be added as a new row in your Excel sheet, ready to be included in your reports.
How this CheckMarket-Excel integration works
- A new respondent completes your live survey
- A new row in your Excel sheet will be created containing the respondent information and responses
Email your team when CheckMarket API throttling limits are reached
It's very frustrating to have a failing application without being informed about it. Use this integration to send yourself and your team an email notification once the throttling limits of the CheckMarket API are reached.
How it works
- Your CheckMarket integrations are sending to much requests to the CheckMarket API and get throttled.
- Zapier automatically emails the throttling details to the email address of your choice
What you need
- CheckMarket account
- Email address to send the throttling notification to
Unsubscribe CheckMarket unsubscribed respondents from MailChimp lists
Eliminate your duplication efforts with this integration! Unsubscribe your respondents who no longer want to participate in your CheckMarket surveys from your MailChimp list.
How this CheckMarket-MailChimp integration works
- A respondent has chosen to opt-out in your CheckMarket survey invitation
- Zapier unsubscribes this respondent from your MailChimp list.
Get started for free—14 day trial of premium features and apps.
No coding required—automate any of 1,500+ apps in minutes.
Enterprise-level security—connect mission-critical apps.
Launched on Zapier July 10, 2017
Zapier combines Triggers (like "Panelist Unsubscribed") and Actions (like "Send Survey Invitation") to complete an action in one app when a trigger occurs in another app. These combos—called "Zaps"—complete your tasks automatically.
The following CheckMarket Triggers, Searches, and Actions are supported by Zapier:
Triggers when a panelists chooses to opt out of receiving further emails from the sender.
Triggers when an email invitation for a panelist has bounced.
Triggers when a respondent has completed a survey.
Triggers when the throttling limit for your API requests has been reached.
Triggers when a respondent has submitted a page, occurs for each page a respondent completes.
Add a new panelist to your survey. If your survey is Live and the CheckMarket email channel is active, a survey invitation will be automatically sent.