CheckMarket Help & Support
What CheckMarket Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- API Throttling Limit Reached - Triggers when the throttling limit for your API requests has been reached.
- Panelist Unsubscribed - Triggers when a panelists chooses to opt out of receiving further emails from the sender.
- New Complete Respondent - Triggers when a respondent has completed a survey.
- Panelist Bounced - Triggers when an email invitation for a panelist has bounced.
- New Partial Respondent - Triggers when a respondent has submitted a page, occurs for each page a respondent completes.
- None yet!
- Send Survey Invitation - Add a new panelist to your survey. If your survey is Live and the CheckMarket email channel is active, a survey invitation will be automatically sent.
How to Get Started with CheckMarket on Zapier
To get started with CheckMarket on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your CheckMarket account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your CheckMarket API key.
To locate your API Key in your CheckMarket account, please follow these steps:
- Log into your CheckMarket account
- Go to the API section under the Account top menu.
- On the API documentation, click "Keys" from the Top Menu.
- Choose "Create API key".
- Call it "Zapier integration".
- Make sure you define the minimal roles to have all Zapier features: Contacts (read), Contacts (write) and Results (read).
- Create your key.
- Show the HTTP headers and copy them to your clipboard.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API key was entered correctly your CheckMarket account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with CheckMarket
Common Problems with CheckMarket on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message