How to connect AppDrag + App Status by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between AppDrag and App Status by Zapier automatically—no code required.
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- New Shop OrderTriggers when an order is placed.Trigger
- Shop Order Status UpdatedTriggers when the status of an order is updated.Trigger
- Post Blog ArticlePosts a blog article to your website.Action
- Execute API FunctionExecute an API Function from your Cloud Backend.Action
- Insert RowInsert a row into a Cloud Database table.Action
- Update RowUpdate a row from your Cloud Database table.Action
- Add ContactAdds one or more contacts to a newsletter list.Action
Deletes one or more contacts from a newsletter list.
Sends a newsletter draft.
- App Status by Zapier
Triggers when there is a new or updated app incident (Note: Also triggers on incident resolution)
- Step 1: Authenticate AppDrag and App Status by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.